This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: setup snapshot?
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 15:03:01 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: setup snapshot?
On 13 Mar 2003, Robert Collins wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-03-12 at 22:01, Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
> > I've had no problems with it so far (NT4 box) - but I've just been
> > updating and installing a few new packages.
> > Would you like me to test a fresh install as well?
> The more feedback, the better.
Of course :)
I'll see if I can find a "virgin" machine to test-drive Setup on :)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html