This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: cygwin archive? (previous versions for fallback)
- From: "Polley Christopher W" <PolleyChristopherW at JohnDeere dot com>
- To: "'cygwin at cygwin dot com'" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:09:47 -0600
- Subject: RE: cygwin archive? (previous versions for fallback)
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
>From: Igor Pechtchanski [mailto:pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu]
>On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, Jason Tishler wrote:
>> However, Cygwin setup.exe's cache should have all previous versions
>> installed including PostgreSQL unless one deletes them.
>Hence, the old
>> PostgreSQL version should still have been available for the pg_dump
>Not if it's not present in the newly downloaded setup.ini, I don't
No, unless the user takes steps to clean out the download directory (with
Michael Chase's clean_setup.pl script, for example) all previously
downloaded tarballs persist.
Being able to installing one of those previous tarballs with setup is
another story, though. One way that I know of is to force setup to put the
packages of interest into the Misc category.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html