This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug in setup.exe v 18.104.22.168
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Arturs Aboltins <Arturs dot Aboltins at lattelekom dot lv>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 10:57:25 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Bug in setup.exe v 22.214.171.124
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Arturs Aboltins wrote:
> setup.exe is missing scrollbars in site list as well as in installation
> package list. This problem completely prevents to install anything !
> I tried setup.exe version 126.96.36.199 on Windows 2000.
Known problem (an MS bug, actually). This has to do with either
non-standard fonts or DPI, IIRC. Try changing either or both, and see if
P.S. You should be able to find the relevant messages by searching the
cygwin list for "setup scrollbars" or "setup dpi".
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html