This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin gcc 3.4 and cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:37:26 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin gcc 3.4 and cygwin
- References: <Pine.GSO.4.44.0303121246440.2707-100000@eos>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 12:53:50PM -0600, Brian Ford wrote:
>Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>For the record, Danny Smith is working on getting the cygwin patches
>>into gcc. But, guess what? He doesn't get paid to do this any more
>>than I do.
>None of us do. That is well understood.
That was also not obvious from your responses.
>Is he Cygwin's gcc maintainer then?
No. He's just *volunteered* to help me out.
>I would be happy to work with him on these issues.
Just send patches to the gcc-patches mailing list. There is no need to
establish a special relationship.
>I also have an interest in addressing the following which has received no
>[Improved PATCH] corrects search order of directories for include files
>for gcc 3.2
This problem should be addressed in the patch which eventually makes its
way into 3.x.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html