This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin gcc 3.4 and cygwin
- From: Danny Smith <danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: ford at vss dot fsi dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 08:33:27 +1100 (EST)
- Subject: Re: cygwin gcc 3.4 and cygwin
Brian Ford wrote:
> Gee. I hope Cygwin, and anything else you compile with that compiler
> for Cygwin, does not have structures containing doubles. Without
> MASK_ALIGN_DOUBLE in TARGET_SUBTARGET_DEFAULT of gcc/config/i386/cygwin.h,
> the standard Cygwin compiler and vanilla gcc are ABI incompatible.
> Doesn't this seem bad?
If you want pickled eggs with your free beer, you may have to wait. Myself, I
can't understand why the barman can't put the foam on the bottom
2003-02-16 Danny Smith <dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net>
* config/i386/cygwin.h (TARGET_SUBTARGET_DEFAULT): Set
http://mobile.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Mobile
- Check & compose your email via SMS on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html