This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: cygwin 1.3.20-1 - strange problems with long command lines in nt4
- From: Randall R Schulz <rrschulz at cris dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 16:13:36 -0800
- Subject: RE: cygwin 1.3.20-1 - strange problems with long command lines in nt4
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
At 16:00 2003-03-12, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
On Wed, 12 Mar 2003, Randall R Schulz wrote:
> >Just got another idea. See if this helps:
> I believe the @argFileName syntax only works when a non-Cygwin program
> invokes a Cygwin program.
> I cannot make the example given in the user guide section you mention
> work as shown (under BASH). It does work when run from CMD.exe.
I believe we *were* talking about stracing the offending program under
Really? Both cases appear in the earlier messages on this thread.
Nonetheless, I think that the wider implication of erroneous recipes in
the documentation should be pointed out. No?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html