This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cygwin gcc 3.4 and cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf at redhat dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 02:32:41 -0500
- Subject: Re: cygwin gcc 3.4 and cygwin
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 08:33:27AM +1100, Danny Smith wrote:
>Brian Ford wrote:
>> Gee. I hope Cygwin, and anything else you compile with that compiler
>> for Cygwin, does not have structures containing doubles. Without
>> MASK_ALIGN_DOUBLE in TARGET_SUBTARGET_DEFAULT of gcc/config/i386/cygwin.h,
>> the standard Cygwin compiler and vanilla gcc are ABI incompatible.
>> Doesn't this seem bad?
>If you want pickled eggs with your free beer, you may have to wait. Myself, I
>can't understand why the barman can't put the foam on the bottom
But I don't like beer! What other beverages do you provide for free?
(Actually I do like beer but I was making a dramatic point)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html