Re: kpsexpand: command not found

http://cygwin.com/cgi-bin2/package-cat.cgi?file=tetex-bin/tetex-bin-2.0.2-1&grep=kpsexpand

This will tell you it is in the tetex-bin package.
Apparently, on of the packages you installed is missing a dependency
(perhaps the package maintainer of the package you installed forgot to put
it in the setup.hint file, or perhaps you fiddled with the packages to
install and de-selected tetex-bin - I don't know).

Anyway, you can install tetex-bin using the Setup.exe program you can find
at http://www.cygwin.com (but you probably know that already).

If you didn't fiddle with the packages to install, it might be nice to
send us a list of packages installed - the output of
$ cygcheck -c
as an attachment, so the package maintainers can see if they left
something out.

HTH

rlc