This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.3.21: rsh fails with select problem
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 12:25:11 +0100
- Subject: Re: 1.3.21: rsh fails with select problem
- References: <3E70456B.8B8B01D3@ecn.nl>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Mar 13, 2003 at 09:46:35AM +0100, Teun Burgers wrote:
> With cygwin 1.3.21 cygwin's rsh fails to connect to an OSF machine.
> $rsh -l username OSF_machine ls
> rsh: select: Bad file descriptor
> Up to 1.3.20 it worked as expected.
> $login -l username OSF_machine
> still works under 1.3.21
Thanks for the report. I found the error. I assume we'll have to
release a new Cygwin soon :-(
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Developer mailto:cygwin at cygwin dot com
Red Hat, Inc.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html