Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.3.21-1

Christopher Faylor wrote:

Suggesting that you are not inclined to do the very minimal research involved in figuring out how to try snapshots isn't the best way to convince me that something needs to be done since what it suggests to me is that I should just be too lazy to continue to make any further releases. That would be substantially less work for me.

For most reasonable people the mere observation that <something> does not seem like it is being utilized fully is enough evidence to convince one that something different should be tried.

Of course, YMMV.