This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin + Oracle (Pro*C)
- From: "Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc.)" <lhall at rfk dot com>
- To: günter strubinsky <strubinsky at acm dot org>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 19:28:44 -0500
- Subject: Re: Cygwin + Oracle (Pro*C)
- References: <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAIKeB5sEQVkOtS/Xf5ulv/MKAAAAQAAAA2oVtdMFMk0uhn0yJXWEsNgEAAAAA@acm.org>
- Reply-to: lhall at rfk dot com
günter strubinsky wrote:
Does anybody have any experience running Oracle 9i (win2k) + cygwin with the
pro*C preprocessor? Howto?
Sorry, I have no clue about Oracle but...
I don’t have a glue how to get proc to work under cygwin. When I install on
win2k I don’t think I can run the proC tool over the cygwin environment?!?
Does that mean you've tried? If not, try. The detailed results of a
failure here may help someone on this list spot your problem, even if
they aren't familiar with Oracle.
Or can I install Oracle’s RedHat version?
No. I can be emphatic about that.
I am lost right now…
Larry Hall lhall at rfk dot com
RFK Partners, Inc. http://www.rfk.com
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
Holliston, MA 01746 (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html