This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: strange behaviour in cygwin 1.3.21
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,Sven KÃ¶hler <skoehler at upb dot de>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 00:35:40 -0000
- Subject: Re: strange behaviour in cygwin 1.3.21
- References: <email@example.com>
Sven KÃ¶hler wrote:
> usually, i connect to a host with ssh, and when i'm finished, i just
> just hit the close-button of the console-window, which kills bash,
> ssh etc.
> now, after upgrading to cygwin 1.3.21, i cannot use the close-button
> as usual when i'm using ssh in that console-window.
> it blocks, and the windows-box occurs, which asks me if i want to kill
> that task.
> any ideas what changed, so that ssh blocks the close-button?
See the release notes.
Running HEAD dll, can reproduce only with*out* CYGWIN=tty.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html