This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin + Oracle (Pro*C)
- From: Randall R Schulz <rrschulz at cris dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 23:20:34 -0800
- Subject: Re: Cygwin + Oracle (Pro*C)
- References: <!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAAIKeB5sEQVkOtS/Xf5ulv/MKAAAAQAAAA2oVtdMFMk0uhn0yJXWEsNgEAAAAA@acm.org>
At 22:34 2003-03-13, news at garydjones dot mailshell dot com wrote:
On 13 Mar 2003, günter strubinsky <strubinsky at acm dot org> wrote:
> I am lost right now?
Maybe you can't see the way because all that html is in the way.
Right. And that silly ASCII business is overkill, too.
I'm starting a new campaign to go back to Fieldata and Baudot. Who
needs all that fancy-pants punctuation? If you can't get your meaning
across with letters, numbers, comma, period and quotes (and, of course,
the all-important dollar $ign), you just don't know how to communicate.
Oh, yeah, and parentheses, of course... Hell, Fieldata has six unused
codes. What a waste! Better stick to Baudot.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html