This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: follow-up on crlf regression (was Re: regression in current CVS)
- From: "Max Bowsher" <maxb at ukf dot net>
- To: "Ronald Landheer-Cieslak" <ronald at landheer dot com>,<cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:21:25 -0000
- Subject: Re: follow-up on crlf regression (was Re: regression in current CVS)
- References: <Pine.LNX.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ronald Landheer-Cieslak wrote:
> If I followed the discussion on newlib at sources dot rehat dot com
I'm afraid you haven't followed the discussion correctly. The patch isn't in
> all required patches are now in CVS and it should, thus,
> work, without applying them manually, right?
Try starting from the link Corinna gave:
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html