This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
pthread_mutex_init() returnvalue not POSIX?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Cygwin Development <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:46:55 +0100
- Subject: pthread_mutex_init() returnvalue not POSIX?
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gerrit at familiehaase dot de>
we seem to have a problem with pthread_mutex_init() in Cygwin.
Can someone shed some light on this issue? I'm not much involved
in the status of the Cygwin threads implementation.
I added a debug printf to the panic: MUTEX_INIT and it seems the
Cygwin is returning some big number (few hundred
thousand), not zero for success as it should or some low number for
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html