This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
SSHD on Win2K: sshd.log is just empty
- From: Tino Lange <tino dot lange at isg dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 15:55:27 +0100
- Subject: SSHD on Win2K: sshd.log is just empty
- Organization: IS Innovative Software AG
I'm using cygwin's sshd on Win2K.
I configured it via ssh-host-config and it is running as a service on
that machine. All is fine. No problems with it in daily use.
So far, but there's one thing missing:
the /var/log/sshd.log is empty and stays empty.
-rw-r--r-- 1 SYSTEM SYSTEM 0 Nov 12 17:08 sshd.log
How can I enable loggiong to it?
If I start sshd with -d it won't fork?
My 'sshd_config' is the default one generated from ssh-host-config, I
only changed the listen address.
Just ask for sshd_config and/or cygcheck.out, if you'll need it.
Can someone tell me how to enable logging?
Thanks and best regards
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html