This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pthread_mutex_init() returnvalue not POSIX?
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
- To: Cygwin Development <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 16:20:09 +0100
- Subject: Re: pthread_mutex_init() returnvalue not POSIX?
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Gerrit P. Haase" <freeweb at nyckelpiga dot de>
> Hi Cygwinners,
> we seem to have a problem with pthread_mutex_init() in Cygwin.
> Can someone shed some light on this issue? I'm not much involved
> in the status of the Cygwin threads implementation.
> Jarkko wrote:
> I added a debug printf to the panic: MUTEX_INIT and it seems the
> Cygwin is returning some big number (few hundred
> thousand), not zero for success as it should or some low number for
> the error...
he added an example in C which works well, so it seems that there are
only problems when calling this function from within perl.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html