From: cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com [mailto:cygwin-owner at cygwin dot com] On Behalf Of
Larry Hall (RFK Partners, Inc.)
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 6:29 PM
To: günter strubinsky
Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Subject: Re: Cygwin + Oracle (Pro*C)

günter strubinsky wrote:
> Does anybody have any experience running Oracle 9i (win2k) + cygwin with
the
> pro*C preprocessor? Howto?

Sorry, I have no clue about Oracle but...

> I don?t have a glue how to get proc to work under cygwin. When I install
on
> win2k I don?t think I can run the proC tool over the cygwin environment?!?

Does that mean you've tried?  If not, try.  The detailed results of a
failure here may help someone on this list spot your problem, even if
they aren't familiar with Oracle.

> Or can I install Oracle?s RedHat version?

No.  I can be emphatic about that.

> I am lost right now?

Me too.

--
Larry Hall                              lhall at rfk dot com