This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
New to cygwin, newbie style question
- From: Sean Rima <sean at tcob1 dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2003 19:57:47 +0000
- Subject: New to cygwin, newbie style question
- Organization: There Can Only Be 1
- Reply-to: Sean Rima <sean at tcob1 dot net>
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am new to cygwin, having used all GNU apps on a Linux box which
sadly blew up on me. I am trying to get some of my favourite apps to
work on a XP box. I have compiled Spamprobe which works well inside
the cygwin enviroment. What do I have to do to get it to be called
from an email client like TheBat! or a windows based email server?
Fidonet: 2:263/950 ICQ: 679813
THE VIEWS EXPRESSED HERE ARE NOT NECESSARILY THOSE OF MY WIFE.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.1 (MingW32)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html