This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: emac for X11 throws error about entry point SmcClientID not be located in libSM.dll
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 13:09:40 -0500
- Subject: Re: emac for X11 throws error about entry point SmcClientID not be located in libSM.dll
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Haibing Ma wrote:
My libSM.dll is at /usr/X11R6/bin/libSM.dll, and it has the symbol in
it. Should the dll sit in /usr/X11R6/lib, not /usr/X11R6/bin?
My /usr/X11R6/lib has not dlls, but .a files.
You are correct, I misspoke. In that case, you probably need to add
/usr/X11R6/bin to your PATH so emacs can find the dll.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html