This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Building a win32 python extension from cygwin?
- From: Greg Freemyer <freemyer-ml at NorcrossGroup dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 17:51:33 -0500
- Subject: Building a win32 python extension from cygwin?
- Organization: Norcross Group
I have a working python app which calls a c library.
It works fine in Linux, and in a pure cygwin environment.
I want to use a python deployment program like installer to package it up so I don't have to install cygwin/python on all my servers.
Unfortunately, installer is apparently broken for cygwin currently.
Therefore, I'm trying to get the app to work with win32 python.
Unfortunately the import command is not working due to the format of the dll I am generating.
I've done a bunch of googling, but I can't find any straight forward instructions on what is needed for this to all work out.
Does anyone know where this is documented?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html