This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
re: Building a win32 python extension from cygwin?
- From: Greg Freemyer <freemyer-ml at NorcrossGroup dot com>
- To: Jason Tishler <jason at tishler dot net>
- Cc: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:44:08 -0500
- Subject: re: Building a win32 python extension from cygwin?
- Organization: Norcross Group
>> On Tue, Mar 18, 2003 at 06:46:01PM -0500, Greg Freemyer wrote:
>> > Thanks,
>> No problem.
>> > I got the tutorial to work.
>> Which one?
I had to google for the dll2def package.
I found it at:
Other than that and changing python21 to python22 everywhere in the instructions it went fine.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html