This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
launching win apps inside Xfreee86?
- From: Ajay Simha <asimha at cisco dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Ajay Simha <asimha at cisco dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 13:46:49 -0500
- Subject: launching win apps inside Xfreee86?
Is it techincally possible to:
1. have cygwin XFree86 window to be full sreen (meaning no boarder)
2. have windows apps run inside the Xfree86 session?
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html