This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: launching win apps inside Xfreee86?
- From: Andrew Markebo <andrew dot markebo at telia dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-xfree at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 21:14:00 +0100
- Subject: Re: launching win apps inside Xfreee86?
- Cancel-lock: sha1:4tvMvPGsr2d8IFN7xG0/JciqpkU=
- References: <20030319184649.GX2316@cisco.com>
| 1. have cygwin XFree86 window to be full sreen (meaning no boarder)
Hmm could an alternative be without background.. meaning the windows
desktop is the behind.. is the window?
| 2. have windows apps run inside the Xfree86 session?
Nope, alternative might be using VNC or similar if you want to see the
screen on other computer.. if you want to throw out a bunch of
different windows-screens to a bunch of other clients, I think there
is a vnc-application that can do this too.
Or well maybe if you run vncviewer on x-mode, grabbing display of the
vncserver on the machine.. hmm nope.. wouldn't think so.
p.s. there is a cygwin.xfree mailinglist where I sent this answer to
too, and could be a good place for future questions.
The eye of the beholder rests on the beauty!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html