This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
ssmtp: can't open the smtp port (0) on mailhost
- From: gSOAP acct <gsoapacct at yahoo dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: gsoapacct at yahoo dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 12:43:15 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: ssmtp: can't open the smtp port (0) on mailhost
I am totally clue less. I have cygwin installed on an
NT 4.0 system with no NT native email software (ie no
outlook). I have some shell scripts that use to run
on a Solaris system that used mailx to email error
messages to me. I tried changing the scripts to use
smtp in place of smtp but I think there is a little
more involved in this process than just doing ...
Please give me a clue. I have looked at man smtp
but I don't really understand email servers and
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Platinum - Watch CBS' NCAA March Madness, live on your desktop!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html