This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [email@example.com: [RFC] windres' -I option]
- From: Charles Wilson <cwilson at ece dot gatech dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 19:05:10 -0500
- Subject: Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: [RFC] windres' -I option]
- References: <20030319202047.GD27723@redhat.com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
Anyone have any problems with this? I agree that it makes sense to make
-I behave consistently. Are there scripts which would be fatally impacted
if we made this switch?
Okay by me, but you'll need to change winsup/w32api/lib/Makefile.in
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html