This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: launching win apps inside Xfreee86?
- From: Ajay Simha <asimha at cisco dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 23:55:13 -0500
- Subject: Re: launching win apps inside Xfreee86?
- References: <20030319184649.GX2316@cisco.com>
On Wed Mar 19 13:46:49 2003, Ajay Simha wrote:
> Is it techincally possible to:
> 1. have cygwin XFree86 window to be full sreen (meaning no boarder)
> 2. have windows apps run inside the Xfree86 session?
I got this working using:
start XWin -rootless -emulate3buttons
in my startxwin.bat file (thanks to Neal who replied to my email).
Just wanted to share this with others who may be interested.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html