This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: allocating large amounts of memory fails
- From: Rolf Campbell <rcampbell at tropicnetworks dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:51:28 -0500
- Subject: Re: allocating large amounts of memory fails
- References: <3E797BF1.B9F13BA4@xs4all.nl>
Michel G rimminck wrote:
I have been trying to run my application under cygwin 1.3.22, but I
have some problems with memory allocation with malloc() under
I have set heap_chunk_in_mb to 4095 in order to assign cygwin more
memory. But for some reason I can not allocate more than 1536 Mb.
My system contains 1.3 Gb physical and 1.7 Gb virtual memory (together 3
I have read about similar problems in this newsgroup, were somebody
suggested that these problems were possibly introduced in version
Is possible to download and install an older versions of cygwin?
Not really. The mirrors only keep 2 versions, curr and prev. That's it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html