This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: DEBUG build of cygwin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 21:52:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: DEBUG build of cygwin
- References: <F163Flro9ZAqHlC2E8i0000b9ad@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Mar 20, 2003 at 06:25:45PM -0800, Vishal Jain wrote:
>When I try to set the breakpoint to seteuid() or fopen, and run the
>program, it does not stop at that function.
Try setting the breakpoint on the first line number of the function
rather than on the function itself.
Also for complete predictability, you may want to build the DLL
without optimization, i.e., "make CFLAGS=-g".
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to aaaspam at sourceware dot org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html