This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: inetd anonymous ftp access - SOLUTION :-D
- From: "Vito" <ipazzo at digitalbrothers dot it>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 15:04:28 +0100
- Subject: Re: inetd anonymous ftp access - SOLUTION :-D
- References: <000e01c2eedc$db8caa80$19324951@lsdbt>
:-D:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
After to have spent the last night to study the problem, finally I have
In the options of protection of WinXP there is the option that limits the
access to the console to the users without password.
This option is default enabled.
Enough to disable such option.
Grazie a TUTTI, now all works good :-D
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html