This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: RXVT Problem with buffering of application output.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-rcm at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:02:23 -0500
- Subject: Re: RXVT Problem with buffering of application output.
- References: <F81g3MGQFzWQ3spix5y00032f7f@hotmail.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Mar 21, 2003 at 03:31:13PM +0000, John Vincent wrote:
>I suspect the problem is that there are two ways to read and write in
The problem is that pipes are not considered to be "tty" devices and
so the MSVCRT layer changes the default output buffering.
Please use the resources at cygwin.com rather than sending personal email.
Special for spam email harvesters: send email to aaaspam at sourceware dot org
and be permanently blocked from mailing lists at sources.redhat.com
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html