This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Installing cygwin NOT from web
- From: Daniel Barclay <Daniel dot Barclay at fgm dot com>
- To: Vince Hoffman <Vince dot Hoffman at uk dot circle dot com>
- Cc: cygwin cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 12:24:56 -0500
- Subject: Re: Installing cygwin NOT from web
- References: <3500515B75D9D311948800508BA37955014BD9AF@EX-LONDON>
Vince Hoffman wrote:
if you want to just make a local mirror, ... >
Be aware you MUST keep the directory structure though for setup to be happy
with it. thats why using setup is best.
That seems obvious. Is there something non-obvious you were trying to
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html