This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: zsh and MC was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mc-4.6.0-1
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: "Peter A. Castro" <doctor at fruitbat dot org>
- Cc: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>, <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 21:19:14 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: zsh and MC was Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mc-4.6.0-1
On Fri, 21 Mar 2003, Peter A. Castro wrote:
> I get a prompt running 'mc -U' but only if I don't set RPROMPT. This is
> probably due to how zsh does some special line handling to get the rear
> prompt displayed first before the front prompt is displayed and that
> might be what's causing mc behaviour.
I think it was obvious that the problem happens with Thorsten's settings.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html