Re: gluNurbsCallbackData

Tron Thomas wrote:

I have written a Windows OpenGL program which I can successfully build and run using both the Borland and Microsoft compilers. When I try to run the same program after building it with the Cygwin GCC compiler, I get a segmentation fault. I'm very puzzled by this as the program works fine when built with other compilers.

Does anyone have experieince with Cygwin and OpenGL and might know what could be causing this problem? The fault occur when I call glTexImage2D to create a 2 dimensional texture.

You must be doing something that is not portable. The OpenGL dll that contains glTexImage2D is the same one that is used by Cygwin's gcc, the Borland compiler and M$ Visual C compiler.

Send the offending code here (as small a snipet as can be) and I'll look at it when I come back on Monday.

André Bleau, Cygwin's OpenGL package maintainer.

email: bleau at igb dot umontreal dot ca
(Fight SPAM: encode your email-address)

Please address all questions and problem reports about Cygwin's OpenGL package to cygwin at cygwin dot com .