This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: ls -l --time-style=full-iso does not work ?!?!
- From: Shankar Unni <shankar at cotagesoft dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 14:05:57 -0800
- Subject: Re: ls -l --time-style=full-iso does not work ?!?!
- References: <email@example.com>
that I get when I run : ls -l --time-style=full-iso in linux.
This seems to be an option in newer versions of fileutils. For instance,
"ls" from fileutils 4.1 (in RedHat 7.3, and Cygwin) doesn't have this
option, while the one in fileutils 4.1.9 (in RH 8.0) does.
Perhaps it's just a matter of waiting for the maintainer to get updated
to the latest fileutils (or helping out? hint?)
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html