This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: xsltproc segfaults after upgrading to docbook xsl stylesheetsv1.60.1
- From: Jeff dot Hodges at KingsMountain dot com
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: Jeff dot Hodges at KingsMountain dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:20:58 -0800
- Subject: Re: xsltproc segfaults after upgrading to docbook xsl stylesheetsv1.60.1
Robert Collins said on 19 Feb 2003 07:57:58 +1100:
> Yes, and this takes the current version from 'old' to 'old + buggy'.
> I've upped my priority to get a new release out. Uhmm, end of the week
> should do it.
Please, could we/you somehow get xsltproc & associated libs in the cygwin
installation brought up-to-date? I'm trying to use xsltproc with some docbook
stuff that uses xinclude and the old xsltproc included (still) in the cygwin
install (I updated this morning) barfs on it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html