This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Install Scripts question
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Martin <mgainty at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2003 11:43:46 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: Re: Install Scripts question
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sat, 22 Mar 2003, Martin wrote:
> Hello All:
> Where are the install script(s) to make cygwin operational?
> Setup downloads the files but I cannot locate the scripts to untar the
> tar'ed files
> Thank You,
You did see that the first option that setup.exe gives you was "Install
from Internet", didn't you? Try using that. In short, setup.exe *is* the
Cygwin setup script.
|\ _,,,---,,_ pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ igor at watson dot ibm dot com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
Oh, boy, virtual memory! Now I'm gonna make myself a really *big* RAMdisk!
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html