This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: vim quits and cygwin window contents not restored
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Randall R Schulz" <rrschulz at cris dot com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:07:55 -0000
- Subject: Re: vim quits and cygwin window contents not restored
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> It used to work for me, but a recent update has caused it to cease
> working for me, too. Unfortunately, I'm not sure which--wasn't there an
> ncurses update recently? Perhaps when it's convenient, I'll try to back
> up to see if that makes screen restore start working again.
> One other thing I've noticed is that "less" restores the screen but Vim
FWICS (acronym alert: "From What I Can See" :-) there is no difference. I've
been switching libncurses and ncurses and I don't think anything has
changed. Perhaps a change in the termcap?
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html