This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cant run binaries in cygwin
- From: Ronald Landheer-Cieslak <ronald at landheer dot com>
- To: Martin Gainty <mgainty at hotmail dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 16:02:20 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: cant run binaries in cygwin
How do you expect anyone to know the answer to your question with so
Have a look at http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
and come back with the information we need to figure out your problem.
On Tue, 25 Mar 2003, Martin Gainty wrote:
> ./bin/my_print_defaults: 1: Syntax error: "(" unexpected
> What is cygwin doing to this binary to cause this error?
> How do I fix?
> Thank You
> Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
> Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html
> Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
> FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html