This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: I can jam cygwin in 2 minutes - can you?- "Cannot fork: Permission denied" jam
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"Mike W." <mw487 at yahoo dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 15:55:38 -0000
- Subject: Re: I can jam cygwin in 2 minutes - can you?- "Cannot fork: Permission denied" jam
- References: <email@example.com>
> This relates to a bug in Win NT 2000 sp3 or cygwin-
> hard to say which. I can only exercise the bug in
> cygwin, but I would like to exercise it from
> command.exe- see below. Another user jammed cygwin in
> 183 iterations of the loop, after two days without a
> reboot. I am not alone.
I experienced this when running under an untouched Windows 2000 box, ie.
SP0... Since upgrading to SP3 the problem went away (for me).
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html