Forum for sharing windows-specific 'bash' scripts.

Because of a number of problems in backup, I have written a
couple of Cygwin-specific bash scripts that I use to backup my
system. Is there a forum for sharing these kinds of things? (Of
course, they use 'bzip' and 'tar'.) BTW, I am not convinced that
these scripts will save the "free world" from the heartbreak of
psoriasis. Rather, I think that my script and others like it will
benefit from sharing of ideas and "peer review". However, they
are undeserving of full-fledged open
source/Freshmeat/SourceForge/... treatment.

One of the interesting motives of these scripts, BTW, is
preserving the full names and paths of the original files and
directories on NTFS, when they are copied to other media such
as CD-R/RW, Firewire and FAT ... devices.

Thanks,

Lee

--
Lee D. Rothstein -- lee at veritech dot com