This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Re-setup & cygintl-.dll
- From: Robert Collins <rbcollins at cygwin dot com>
- To: John Morrison <john dot r dot morrison at ntlworld dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:52:24 +1100
- Subject: Re: Re-setup & cygintl-.dll
- References: <NCEBJJFMCAOKNNABBFIMKEAFDFAA.email@example.com>
John Morrison wrote:
FYI, once /etc/passwd and /etc/group exist, they will not be automatically
recreated by setup.
Igor et al wrt post install scripts... :)
Would it be unreasonable to have some scripts which
are _never_ renamed to .done? Doing that to the
/etc/postinstall/passwd-grp.sh script would have
caught his problem...
It might also solve the post install copying of
Just a thought,
It's a good one. Such scripts belong in
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html