This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: how to get session transcript (like unix "script")
- From: Joe Buehler <jbuehler at hekimian dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:02:22 -0500
- Subject: Re: how to get session transcript (like unix "script")
- Organization: Spirent Communications, Inc.
- References: <000501c2f3bc$79058000$ad68d6d1@oemcomputer>
- Reply-to: jbuehler at hekimian dot com
Charles D. Russell wrote:
Since the unix "script" command is missing from cygwin, is there any easy
way to record a transcript of a console application (both the input and
You might just grab the source for script and try building it.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html