This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: setup.exe beta (testing needed - really!)
- From: Pavel Tsekov <ptsekov at gmx dot net>
- To: Shankar Unni <shankar at cotagesoft dot com>
- Cc: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:38:22 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: RE: setup.exe beta (testing needed - really!)
On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Shankar Unni wrote:
> Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > Currently, the list of installed packages is stored in
> > /etc/setup/installed.db (subject to change at any time). It
> > should be updated on every install/uninstall/upgrade.
> Attached is my installed.db (I've named the attachment .txt so that it's
> easy to display). No XFree packages there, or anything that looks like
> it might need XFree86 (though I could be wrong). I just went through
> setup.ini looking for packages that depend on XFree86, and none of those
> are installed on my box.
How about this line from installed.db:
ghostscript-x11 ghostscript-x11-7.05-2.tar.bz2 0
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html