This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: no user root
- From: "Chalres "grey wolf" Banas" <greywolf at the-junkyard dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:38:51 -0700
- Subject: Re: no user root
- Organization: the Junkyard
- References: <410-220033326155347652@M2W053.mail2web.com>
- Reply-to: greywolf at the-junkyard dot net
On Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:53:47 -0500, lhall at pop dot ma dot ultranet dot com
<lhall at pop dot ma dot ultranet dot com> wrote:
Make a user "root" if you want to using "net user" but the privilegedi don't know if it would be of any help, but the group policy editor allows
you to change the name of Administrator.
user account on Windows is "Administrator". That may be what you're
i changed my Administrator login to "root"... just for shits and giggles.
Charles "grey wolf" Banas
http://the-junkyard.net tech advisor
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html