This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Win32 error 126 under cron, but not under shell
- From: Steve Kelem <s_kelem at pacbell dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com, pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu
- Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:32:36 -0800
- Subject: Re: Win32 error 126 under cron, but not under shell
- References: <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: steve at kelem dot name
Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
Yes it is, but I'm not sure what LocalSystem is. My W2K User Admin
doesn't list a user with that name.
Looks like a simple permission problem. Does your cron run under
Is the above DLL readable/executable by LocalSystem?How do I tell? The unix permissions are 555. (As is everything, I think.)
If I run 'id" from cron, I get:
assuming it's not in a mounted directory, or if it is, the mount is seen
by LocalSystem as well.
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html