This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin-WinXP Suddenly no Mounts
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>,"zzapper" <zzapper at ntlworld dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:59:31 -0000
- Subject: Re: Cygwin-WinXP Suddenly no Mounts
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
> I've been used CyGwin hassle free for a few months. Suddenly yesterday
> apparent changes either to CYGWIN or Windows when I open a new Dos CYGWIN
> Console I' not not in my home directory, in fact my PWD shows I'm in a
> Directory. my HOME directory in my Documents. I swear I've changed nowt.
> If I cd to my c:/cygwin/home/davidr I can then source my .profile.
> CYGWIN doesn't complain of any error HELP I'm FRIGHTENED!!!
What is the output of `cygcheck -svr'. Please send that a long to the list
as a non-compressed plain-text attachment as per
<http://cygwin.com/bugs.html> and we may be able to help you. :-)
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html