This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin-WinXP Suddenly no Mounts
- From: zzapper <zzapper at ntlworld dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:26:42 +0000
- Subject: Re: Cygwin-WinXP Suddenly no Mounts
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:38:02 +0000, zzapper <zzapper at ntlworld dot com> wrote:
After a day of outage and trying everything PC resets etc, my CYGWIN is suddenly
AOK, just as inexplicably as when it went OOS?
All I did was try a reinstall , but it said nothing to reinstall, but then it
Does CYGWIN setup check & fix Windows Registry by any chance?
Thanx Elfyn for your help
vim -c ":%s/^/WhfgTNabgureRIvzSUnpxre/|:%s/[R-T]/ /Ig|:normal ggVGg?"
http://vim.sourceforge.net/tip_view.php?tip_id=305 "Best of Vim Tips"
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html