This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How to start apache in cygwin
- From: Andrew DeFaria <ADeFaria at Salira dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:27:20 -0800
- Subject: Re: How to start apache in cygwin
- References: <009f01c2f484$72ac9a90$2701a8c0@E888>
I've just installed cygwin 1.3.22-1. Can you show me how to start
apache within cygwin?
You probably don't want to run Apache for Cygwin under Cygwin 1.3.22-1.
Besides being slower than the native Windows Apache, it has this nasty
habit of just locking up with apparently one of the httpd child
processes getting stuck. Then you're web server will only respond with
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html