This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Added setup.exe to User's Guide
- From: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
- To: "cygwin" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 22:25:45 -0000
- Subject: Re: Added setup.exe to User's Guide
- References: <Pine.GSO.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "Elfyn McBratney" <elfyn-cygwin at exposure dot org dot uk>
> > On Thu, Mar 27, 2003 at 04:11:35PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > >***Groan***! Oh, no! Now look what you've done!
> > >Next thing you know, we'll be having a contest for the best Cygwin
> > >documentation poem! With the winner being awarded "gold stars" by cgf!
> > >;-)
> > Let the games begin. If it's cygwin related it won't be a sin. So, no
> > reason to be mean and it will even be humorous; or maybe that remains to
> > be seen.
> There was a young woman named Linda.
> She had problems installing a window:
> As she clicked on setup,
> It just crashed with a pop,
> And then burned her machine to a cinder.
> > Still waiting for that gold star web page. Elfyn? You volunteering?
> > cgf
Certainly am! Sorry if I'm a bit slow, just back from work so I'm still
catching up on all of mails.
> Oh, *that*... I have that ready to check in. Except... What was Elfyn's
> first star for? Can't find it in the archives...
I'm Mr. nice GPL!
elfyn at exposure dot org dot uk
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Bug reporting: http://cygwin.com/bugs.html